Profipress Ball Valve 15mm SC
Viega press connection pipe fittings - setting standards in quality and hygiene.
High quality materials and intelligent technology guarantee the necessary quality of drinking water at any extraction point.
Copper and gunmetal: ideal materials for drinking water hygiene.
- Drinking water regulations stipulate that materials must not be able to cause any unauthorised change to the properties of the drinking water. For this reason only copper and gunmetal are used in the Profipress system. Quality materials. which are both long lasting and corrosion-resistant.
- All the connectors are delivered, hygienically packaged in a bag.
Recommended: Installation as closed circular and series pipelines.
- To avoid any risk to the drinking water quality caused by stagnation, a constant exchange of water must be ensured in all areas of the drinking water installation.
- For this reason, extraction points that are not in regular use must be installed in either closed circular or series pipelines. Viega has the right technology on offer for both of these.
Profipress connections in 15mm, 22mm and 28mm sizes to suit the UK market.
- The low pressure losses of Profipress connections make it possible to tailor the dimensioning to demand. There are economic and hygienic advantages to this.
- The Profipress fittings are for use with UK standard copper tube manufactured to BS 2871
Find out more at www.viega.comProfipress Ball Valve 15mm SC
- Gunmetal valve casing unit in accordance with DIN 50930-6
- Press connectors
- Maintenance free selector shaft
- EPDM sealing elements
- Operating pressure max. 1.6 MPa (PN 16)
- Operating temperature max. 110 Â°C
- With DVGW-â€‹test mark
Shipping for orders over £100 are free of charge. Orders under £100 are charged at £9.99.
Items are usually shipped same day (Orders before 1pm) - Order can take 2-5 days to arrive at your location, depnding on items size and weight etc.